2010年3月12日金曜日

The Evil Genie

children saw apple in the bottle. suddenly the magic key began to glow.

The magic took the children into another adventure. we went to a tiny

island in the middle of ocane.

I thought i don't want to go to a tiny island. because waiting for help alone.

I don't want to meet Evil Genie. because he has a terrible smell of rotten eggs.

But It can meet him, when my nose is blocked.

I thought I do not want to meet him.
















解らなかった単語

experiment 実験  she wanted to try an experiment.

tiny 小さい  she put a bottle over atiny apple.

amazed 驚かせます When he saw the apple, he was amazed.

reason 理由  maybe there's a reason why the magic has brought us here,

moaned うめきます  But what? moaned kipper.

sticking 刺さります Biff saw a bottle sticking out of the sand.

yelled  叫びます  Hooray It's comming, yelled kipper.



by 熊本学園大学図書館006799243

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿